As a Scrum Master you will be acting as a Servant Leader who will enable your teams to deliver maximum business value. You'll coach team members, proactively eliminate barriers, and facilitate team delivery on sprint goals. You will work closely with the team members, Product Owner, and aligned stakeholders to support Sprint and Release Planning, foster team self-awareness, encourage cross-training, decision-making and continuous improvement.
The Day to Day
- Facilitate Scrum meetings: Daily Standups, Review, Retrospective, Planning.
- Facilitate transparency, inspection, and adaption.
- Manage interdependencies between Agile teams.
- Shield the teams from external interference to enable optimal functionality and productivity.
- Anticipate and address potential or actual impediments to the teams delivery.
- Coach the team on Scrum and Agile methodology, and how to improve Webstacks' Agile practice.
- Establish good rapport with all members of the team to better understand how to assist them.
Experience and Education Requirments:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or a related discipline and at least 4 years related experience as a project team member and a minimum of 4 years of experience in Agile software development including coaching on Agile methodologies, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced presentation, influencing, and relationship management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and concepts Displays strong communication, organizational, analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Experience working in a scaled agile framework is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of business functions and extensive understanding of business operations, strategies and objectives.