As a Web Developer Intern, our goal is to be integral in helping you grow and excel at the start of your career, immersed in a culture that encourages you to think of new ideas. You will be working side by side with our top talent and other interns, learning from the best in the industry and at the forefront of the latest web technologies. You provide dedication, hard work, and creative thought and we’ll provide you with an excellent internship opportunity. You could even be a future new grad hire!
The Day to Day
- Working on our existing websites as well as developing tools and standalone applications.
- You’ll gain valuable experience into turning business requirements and customer feedback into functioning web applications.
- You'll have the opportunity to work on real projects and see your work produced, all under the guidance of our highly experienced web development team in the marketing department.
Experience and Education Requirments:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree with a focus on Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology and/or a related field.
- Desire to learn about responsive design, RESTful API integration (like Facebook and Google Analytics) and the latest in HTML5/CSS3 practices.
- Ability to work as a team player and demonstrate adaptability.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 10-12 weeks.